This statement discloses information practices, including what type of data we may collect and hold, how it is used and with whom the data is shared. It also explains how you can contact us if you have any queries or concerns about your personal information.
This Privacy Statement is applicable to data collected by Jigsaw Management Ltd. In order to help you understand how we will use the data you provide the following guidelines have been created.
1. Collection of personal data
We do not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (by e-mailing us or by using our online forms).
2. Purpose of collecting personal data
Personal Data means any data related to a person that allows that person to be identified such as your name, age, telephone number, e-mail and mailing address ("Personal Data"). We would like to collect, maintain and use your Personal Data to:
1. Fulfil our obligations under any contract between you and Jigsaw Management Ltd.
2. Facilitate and process requests for information on our services
3. Provide you with the latest information on our services
We will use your Personal Data only for the purposes outlined above, and they are or will be subject to stringent policies and terms on Personal Data use and protection.
3. How we collect personal data
We collect data in a few ways. For example, we might ask for your contact information when you correspond with us, call us with an enquiry, register to subscribe to our mailing list etc.
Here are some of the most typical examples of how we collect your personal data.
1. When you fill in a ‘Request a Proposal’ form, Jigsaw Management Ltd. will collect your name, company name, address, email and event requirements.
2. When you fill out an online ’Jobs Form’, we will keep a record of your name, address, experience, phone number, email, etc.
3. When you send us an email with an enquiry, we will keep a record of your name, company name, address, email, etc.
4. Security of collected data
We intend to protect your Personal Data and to maintain its quality. We will use all reasonable efforts to keep Personal Data secure and protected from unauthorised access, use or alteration and unlawful destruction. We limit access to your Personal Data. Only those employees who need to come into contact with that data, to provide products and services to you, will do so.
6. Right of Access to your Personal Data
You have the right to access your Personal Data, and to rectify or delete inaccuracies in your Personal Data, and to object to the processing of your Personal Data.
If you would like to view your Personal Data stored in our database, contact us at the given below address by e-mail, fax, phone or letter. For privacy protection reasons, you will be asked to provide some proof of identification.
If you would like to unsubscribe from an email sent to you, please contact us by e-mail, fax, phone or letter.
7. Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not provide personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this disclosure. In such circumstances, the third party is bound by similar data protection requirements.
This Privacy Statement was last updated in April 2015.